wind ups better get hit.

wind-up_rabbit
    Core Team Member

wind ups better get hit.

Post  wind-up_rabbit on Fri May 11, 2012 5:39 pm

jesus christ im so tired of getting looped on the first turn be4 i can even make a move. wind up loops are pissing me off. then when i request rematch they quit....wow just wow. Mad Mad
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Re: wind ups better get hit.

Post  Reaper of the Cards on Sat May 12, 2012 12:41 am

wind-up_rabbit wrote:jesus christ im so tired of getting looped on the first turn be4 i can even make a move. wind up loops are pissing me off. then when i request rematch they quit....wow just wow. Mad Mad

This is why the rated section is to be avoided now. Playing in rated you will see only Rabbits, Wind-Ups, Inzektors, Samurais, Dragons and Hieratics. Nothing else. And they do it only for the points. If a Wind-Up player wins the rock-paper-scissors on you and goes first, yeah he has a great chance of hand-emty-ing you and win the duel. But in the second duel you will get to go first, since you lost. That is not good for him, so he leaves.

Matches are still optional in DN. You can just leave and don't play. That's what most people do.

Nemessie

Post  Nemessie on Sat May 12, 2012 2:14 am

Wrong.....I barely ever see the aforementioned archetypes Reaper, and I have more rated experience than anyone here. They just got old now.
    kowalski
    Judge
    Judge

Post  kowalski on Sat May 12, 2012 9:23 am

Exactly what Reaper said. Wind-up Rabbit, in a YCS the opponent cannot quit after the first game getting the win. They have to play through the match. That's why Wind ups have never topped yet. And Konami doesn't care for DuelingNetwork. However, I don't think that this will keep them safe from being hit, but don't expect miracles. Even if they get killed, it's most likely that something new and equally broken will come out. But don't forget, my friend. Whatever is super broken has equal super weaknesses.

@Divinity: Remember what A7 told you in a different post...Think before posting...Just think: You are in a team with 4 adminstrators who have been on DuelingNetwork almost since it was created...

Post  Nemessie on Sat May 12, 2012 11:35 am

kowalski wrote:Exactly what Reaper said. Wind-up Rabbit, in a YCS the opponent cannot quit after the first game getting the win. They have to play through the match. That's why Wind ups have never topped yet. And Konami doesn't care for DuelingNetwork. However, I don't think that this will keep them safe from being hit, but don't expect miracles. Even if they get killed, it's most likely that something new and equally broken will come out. But don't forget, my friend. Whatever is super broken has equal super weaknesses.

@Divinity: Remember what A7 told you in a different post...Think before posting...Just think: You are in a team with 4 adminstrators who have been on DuelingNetwork almost since it was created...

I second you, I just say I have the most experience in the Rated section. They sure are more experienced in dueling than me, they just mostly play in the unrated section.

By editing this post I say I pass.....with your 3693 official duels you surpass my 785 duels.
    d.gear3414
    Core Team Member

Post  d.gear3414 on Sat May 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Wind-Up loop huh. The hunter combo, i heard from sapon but its interesting. It will make your hand completely go to waste but still it has a weakness in that combo. So in the rated duel u would meet inzektor , hieratic , rabbit , wind-up. Im really motivated, but i gotta defeat inzektor first then hieratic and then wind-up and the last rabbit. Hehe... Deck like this makes me wanna challenge them all the time.
    wind-up_rabbit
    Core Team Member

Post  wind-up_rabbit on Tue May 15, 2012 5:55 am

i just wanna play a gozen match on them...wind up and inzektor players are very aware of their weakness which is the opponents side deck. there is no way in hell winds ups will win if there is a gozen match on the field and the opponent protects it through out the duel.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:08 am