New videos

Weedy
    Youtube Manager
    Youtube Manager

New videos

Post  Weedy on Fri May 18, 2012 6:34 am

ok guys its been a long time from our last vid I was preety busy so i couldn`t take new records but I will be home this sunday all day and I`m thinking that we can record something especially with the new guys if they want.I suggest to make some pairs and post them here to know a thing, anyways if you see me in DN ask me for recording and I`ll do it
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Re: New videos

Post  Reaper of the Cards on Fri May 18, 2012 7:14 am

Excellent. I'll let you know.

Weedy
    Youtube Manager
    Youtube Manager

Post  Weedy on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:19 am

I have posted 2 new vids check them if you want:

Weedy
    Youtube Manager
    Youtube Manager

Post  Weedy on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:05 am

I just uploaded a 3rd duel today:

Nemessie

Post  Nemessie on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:46 am

Double Postiing...

About the 3rd video, I think the guy disgraced Dark Worlds. In a Dark World deck, you don't try to send Grapha to grave by any means possible, you try to use its destructive power to the fullest.

And no I am not commenting he tried to activate Heavy Storm on your turn.
    Weedy
    Youtube Manager
    Youtube Manager

Post  Weedy on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:58 pm

4th and 5th vid up:

and 6th is uploading here:

you know guys that I wish record duels with team members not with random duelists, don`t you?
    Weedy
    Youtube Manager
    Youtube Manager

Post  Weedy on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:03 pm

Divinity wrote:Double Postiing...

About the 3rd video, I think the guy disgraced Dark Worlds. In a Dark World deck, you don't try to send Grapha to grave by any means possible, you try to use its destructive power to the fullest.

And no I am not commenting he tried to activate Heavy Storm on your turn.
    Yup, I should have put that video on BiggestNoob post not here
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:25 pm

Why did you not upload the video in which I wiped the floors with you using my Dark Worlds?
    Weedy
    Youtube Manager
    Youtube Manager

Post  Weedy on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:40 pm

Divinity wrote:Why did you not upload the video in which I wiped the floors with you using my Dark Worlds?
    Cuz I was uploading these last 3 vids and i didn`t recorded. All I record I upload, when i record 2-3 vids with the same guy once I put the best 1 up, so if you wanna see it on youtube ask me to record and beat me Razz And about double posting i`m trying to keep this topic "blue" so others members can see this post and thinking about recording a vid 2. If I wished a youtube channel for my duels I would created one and gaved it another name, but no this is called TeamHordesOfDarkness, that means that it`s team`s channel and until now we have vids just with the first members of this team, and in 85% of them its me against somebody else.
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:12 am

Weedy wrote:
    Divinity wrote:Why did you not upload the video in which I wiped the floors with you using my Dark Worlds?
    Cuz I was uploading these last 3 vids and i didn`t recorded. All I record I upload, when i record 2-3 vids with the same guy once I put the best 1 up, so if you wanna see it on youtube ask me to record and beat me Razz And about double posting i`m trying to keep this topic "blue" so others members can see this post and thinking about recording a vid 2. If I wished a youtube channel for my duels I would created one and gaved it another name, but no this is called TeamHordesOfDarkness, that means that it`s team`s channel and until now we have vids just with the first members of this team, and in 85% of them its me against somebody else.

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
    Weedy
    Youtube Manager
    Youtube Manager

Post  Weedy on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:42 pm

Divinity wrote:
    Weedy wrote:

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
    I think that u are confused not suspecious, anyways when u wiped my ass, we were both lagging like hell if u don`t remember, and try again using Dark Worlds against my new deck Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil and new vid up :

Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Reaper of the Cards on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:10 am

Weedy this is great job. Truly great. The "aim" of the youtube channel is not posting the vids in the forum, but having an active youtube channel so that people will find something from our team when they search certain "deck X" VS "deck Y" in youtube.

Also, you shouldn't be discouraged by Divinity's posts, at the minimum.

Also, don't worry about double posting. Having a thread that you are the main poster, that can happen sometimes. It is happening to me also. So go ahead and double post and even triple post here, it's totally fine.

About the dueling partners, that's where things get difficult. As for A7, Mits Lee, Winged-Kuriboh and myself, we don't duel often because of admin duties. If you do not want to always be you appearing in the fights, here's a simple solution:

Add our team members as friends in DN, then check them when you have time, and when you see them dueling, go ahead and record them. Doesn't mean that you only record duels that you take part in. Smile

And finally...

Divinity wrote:About the 3rd video, I think the guy disgraced Dark Worlds. In a Dark World deck, you don't try to send Grapha to grave by any means possible, you try to use its destructive power to the fullest.

Yes you do try to send Grapha to the grave in any way possible. That's why Dark World decks main Foolish Burial. The ridiculously easy revival that Grapha has, is what makes Dark World decks (and players) wanting to ditch him to the grave as soon as turn 1. The means that you will use to send Grapha to the grave, that alters. Yes you may discard him and also pop a card, but if you have ways to discard him in any other way, you will certainly do so. So don't rush to "bury" that particular player, his move was correct.

Nemessie

Post  Nemessie on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:41 am

Reaper of the Cards wrote:Weedy this is great job. Truly great. The "aim" of the youtube channel is not posting the vids in the forum, but having an active youtube channel so that people will find something from our team when they search certain "deck X" VS "deck Y" in youtube.

Also, you shouldn't be discouraged by Divinity's posts, at the minimum.

Also, don't worry about double posting. Having a thread that you are the main poster, that can happen sometimes. It is happening to me also. So go ahead and double post and even triple post here, it's totally fine.

About the dueling partners, that's where things get difficult. As for A7, Mits Lee, Winged-Kuriboh and myself, we don't duel often because of admin duties. If you do not want to always be you appearing in the fights, here's a simple solution:

Add our team members as friends in DN, then check them when you have time, and when you see them dueling, go ahead and record them. Doesn't mean that you only record duels that you take part in. Smile

And finally...

Divinity wrote:About the 3rd video, I think the guy disgraced Dark Worlds. In a Dark World deck, you don't try to send Grapha to grave by any means possible, you try to use its destructive power to the fullest.

Yes you do try to send Grapha to the grave in any way possible. That's why Dark World decks main Foolish Burial. The ridiculously easy revival that Grapha has, is what makes Dark World decks (and players) wanting to ditch him to the grave as soon as turn 1. The means that you will use to send Grapha to the grave, that alters. Yes you may discard him and also pop a card, but if you have ways to discard him in any other way, you will certainly do so. So don't rush to "bury" that particular player, his move was correct.

Me and Weedy are friends. We have dueled many times. I did not say anything to discourage him, I just said why did he not upload a certain video. Him using emoticons shows that he is also not taking anything serious. And no, you do not try to send Grapha to the grave by any means possible. Because you don't know if your opponent has any big guys with 3100+ ATK, and in the entire deck there are 3 bullets that can take down anything so why not use them to take down those big guys? The deck has a lot of both search and draw power so that you can add Grapha to your hand easily. Plus, if you already got your Graphas where you want them, Foolish Burial is an epic dead draw.
    tzaflidisp
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

Post  tzaflidisp on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:02 am

I agree that the foolish is a dead draw card in the dark worlds but Grapha must go to the grave by any means necessary. It can easily come out in play in 1st turn when your opponent has nothing to do to negate it.
    Weedy
    Youtube Manager
    Youtube Manager

Post  Weedy on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:59 am

Weedy
    Youtube Manager
    Youtube Manager

Post  Weedy on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:33 pm

Long time since last vid, so here`s a new one pm me for recording when u see me on DN don`t be shy guys Wink
    Weedy
    Youtube Manager
    Youtube Manager

Post  Weedy on Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:31 pm

Weedy
    Youtube Manager
    Youtube Manager

Post  Weedy on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:49 am

my internet speed has felt like hell for some unknown reason till ill fix this i cant upload and record new vids, contacted my provider and it said that it may take a few months, sry for this
    Ryouko
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

Post  Ryouko on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:33 am

I wanna be in a video too xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:51 am