Inzektor Desperate Archetype?

WarierSolution
    Core Team Member

Inzektor Desperate Archetype?

Post  WarierSolution on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:00 pm

My opponent had set 4 cards 1 monster 3 traps/spells, i activated necrovalley followed by my opponent activating MST, no big deal so i discard commandant for yet another necrovalley, i activate that one followed by my opponent activating a SOLEMN JUDGEMENT, and im like WTF? 4000 LP FOR THAT?, im like ok... their up to something, so i summon recruiter and attack their face-down, and i was inzektor dragonfly THEN it all came to me and made sense, so i went to MP2 and activated dark hole to stop their shananagans, and with recruiter i search yet anther commadant, which in turn searched necrovalley, which i activated, and... they quit.
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Inzektor Desperate Archetype?

Post  Reaper of the Cards on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:30 am

Inzektors are not desperate. Not at the least. They just can't function with Necrovalley on the field. And of course they will quit to someone that managed to get all 3 Necrovalleys from his deck to the field in the first two rounds...

WarierSolution
    Core Team Member

Post  WarierSolution on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:48 pm

its still a little sad
    singo94
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

Post  singo94 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:15 pm

WarierSolution wrote:its still a little sad

Not at all, he knows he has no chance of winning. Also he may of run out of MST or any other spell/trap that destroys or negates other spells. In that case why waste his time in playing a duel he will never win due to a card that prevents his deck from working. I understand your not happy, but when a deck is made useless, its pretty hard for someone to keep going in a duel. Also dont take this the wrong way. I love necro and the way it stops inzektors. I play GK and inzektors as well.

Post  Nemessie on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:38 am

Has ANY Inzektor user considered the 3 MST + Heavy Storm factor, as well as the fact that Dark Hole and such stuff may empty the opponent? A little will does not hurt.
    isaac879
    Core Team Member

Post  isaac879 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:54 am

In my inzektor deck I use 2 mst, 2 night beam and heavy storm so necrovalley does not mean I will lose. Also they can still equip hornet from the hand to destroy necrovalley. It is still a very annoying card but inzektor can get around it without too much trouble.
    WarierSolution
    Core Team Member

Post  WarierSolution on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:37 am

i aggree with issac that was my last necrovalley he just needed ONE MST/Heavy/Hornet/Sangan(searches Hornet) and I would not have stood a chance at winning seeing as i would be out of necrovallies
    Ryouko
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

Post  Ryouko on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:10 am

singo94 wrote:

Not at all, he knows he has no chance of winning. Also he may of run out of MST or any other spell/trap that destroys or negates other spells. In that case why waste his time in playing a duel he will never win due to a card that prevents his deck from working. I understand your not happy, but when a deck is made useless, its pretty hard for someone to keep going in a duel. Also dont take this the wrong way. I love necro and the way it stops inzektors. I play GK and inzektors as well.

as true as that may seem, I disagree. if a player gives up, he does not deserve to win either. it may sound stupid, but a good duelist never gives up, and fights till the bitter end. cuz there's always a chance, how small it may be, that you can win. and you shouldn't give up on that chance. not the way he did.

Supervisor

Post  singo94 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Sylvvy wrote:
    singo94 wrote:

as true as that may seem, I disagree. if a player gives up, he does not deserve to win either. it may sound stupid, but a good duelist never gives up, and fights till the bitter end. cuz there's always a chance, how small it may be, that you can win. and you shouldn't give up on that chance. not the way he did.

The guy sounds like a typical inzektor player. I was just saying if you know its useless then i usually admit defeat

Post  Nemessie on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:06 pm

Does anyone even know what Katte is about?
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Reaper of the Cards on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Divinity wrote:Does anyone even know what Katte is about?

What?

Nemessie

Post  Nemessie on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:10 pm

Reaper of the Cards wrote:
    Divinity wrote:Does anyone even know what Katte is about?

What?

Forget it >.>

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:36 am