Admin Training

Nemessie

Admin Training

Post  Nemessie on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:06 am

In order to prepare for the next test, I felt like creating this topic. Now let me explain you how this will work. The admins of the team may make difficult ruling questions to us, and once they see at least 3 members have answered, they will say the correct answer. However, if member A says an answer, and member B agrees with member A, member B cannot say things like "Seconded" or "I agree" but must give a complete answer. What do you say?
    tzaflidisp
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

Re: Admin Training

Post  tzaflidisp on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:12 am

I like this idea
    isaac879
    Core Team Member

Post  isaac879 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:28 pm

It seems like a good idea but it seems a bit pointless to make anyone who agrees with an answer to write it out again with slightly different wording.
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Reaper of the Cards on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:45 pm

Idea is fine by me, I just won't be the one giving out the questions or answering them. Having to deal with daily adminship in DN, combined with moderating the Rulings Section in the DN forum is a bit much. I can barely keep the rulings section here updated. If another member of this team wants to take care of it, it's cool. Just be one who will not post wrong answers to his questions...

tzaflidisp
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

Post  tzaflidisp on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:27 am

We have 4 admins in this team if the reaper can't maybe A7, mits lee or kowalski can do this.
    Its a good idea not only to be learn rulings for the admin test but it will be helpful in dn and in the real life.
    Nemessie

Post  Nemessie on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:47 am

Well I thought this would be a good idea so that more members of the team become DN admins. I consider myself to be good in rulings, but that 7/20 I got at the test obviously had a different opinion.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:32 am