What happened?

web kid 45
    Core Team Member

What happened?

Post  web kid 45 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:30 pm

I finally got time to get on HOD but it says its on standby. What does it refer too? like not enough people or just something happened. Can someone please tell me?
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Re: What happened?

Post  Reaper of the Cards on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:25 am

web kid 45 wrote:I finally got time to get on HOD but it says its on standby. What does it refer too? like not enough people or just something happened. Can someone please tell me?

It means that many members have left, temporarily or permanently, making the forum to drop in power. It also means that for some time now we won't be organizing tournaments/wars as we don't have enough people to form a roster. But that's as far as it goes.

The forum remains open and will continue to function as it used to, so no reason for you not to post like you did in the past. The forum's staff (Me, A7, Mits Lee and Tzaflidisp) will still be here to help keeping it alive. I think that in a few weeks we should expect Singo94 back as well. Other than us, isaac is still here as far as I know too.

So yeah, we may be laying a bit low for now, but we are not dead. Far from it...!

isaac879
    Core Team Member

Post  isaac879 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:00 pm

I am still here, but I am back at college so I am out most days and have homework. I will try to be on regularly though.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:21 pm