Fascinating

kowalski
    Judge
    Judge

Fascinating

Post  kowalski on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Fascinating how some players know the punishment table better than us admins ourselves. They know anything that might give them a free win, from time limits to rule sharking...really fascinating.

Supervisor

Re: Fascinating

Post  singo94 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Im guessing the majority of those are prio rulings which in any case shows that it's bad. If not then make them mods! :p

Judge

Post  kowalski on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:32 pm

I'm talking about the punishment table, not rulings. Stuff like "he did more than 3 seconds to take his move back, so it's not a misclick" "i don't know what card he returned to the deck, so it's an irreparable game state, so he must get a loss" etc

Admin

Post  A7 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:21 am

If everyone in there knew the punishment table like the ones you say do then the call list would only consist of Ruling Calls and we would live in a DN utopia Exclamation

And I obviously don't mean Number:39... Cool

Can You Feel Their Haunting Presence?

(Holy Mountains - S.O.A.D)

Useful Information Below...

singo94
    Supervisor
    Supervisor

Post  singo94 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:44 am

It happens because people want easy xp/rating. It's kind of pathetic though. Maybe the owners should take a look into it? Also all these people should of got over 15/20 on the test then :p. It shows they only learn the rules that will earn them the win. Almost cheating.

Post  Nemessie on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:08 am

kowalski wrote:I'm talking about the punishment table, not rulings. Stuff like "he did more than 3 seconds to take his move back, so it's not a misclick" "i don't know what card he returned to the deck, so it's an irreparable game state, so he must get a loss" etc

Do these rulings you just mentioned really exist? And where can we find the punishment tables and DN rulings?
    Reaper of the Cards
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Reaper of the Cards on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:10 am

Divinity wrote:
    kowalski wrote:I'm talking about the punishment table, not rulings. Stuff like "he did more than 3 seconds to take his move back, so it's not a misclick" "i don't know what card he returned to the deck, so it's an irreparable game state, so he must get a loss" etc

Do these rulings you just mentioned really exist? And where can we find the punishment tables and DN rulings?

Here.

Nemessie

Post  Nemessie on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:25 am

I have read these once. It is always good to be aware of what you are supposed not to do. Although, this does still not answer the question if the examples kowalski wrote are accurate or just examples, and if there are additional rulings like the examples.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:08 pm